Saturday, March 13, 2004



(sigh...) I can't believe how much snow we got last night! I just came in from shoveling...what a job! I think the neighbour across the street was actually impressed by how strong I was even?!! (hmmm...) Today I was supposed to do my weights workout, but I'm pooped...I think shoveling counts, don't you?! Les is at work. I could have waited until he got home...in fact he always tells me to, but you see, he worked last evening and then again early this morning, and I just couldn't bear for him to have to do all that shoveling when he came home.

The power was out here for over an hour this morning...I'm not sure why, so I thought I wasn't going to get much housework done (can't vacuum with no power), but alas, once I came in from shoveling the driveway and walks...and caught my breath, sure enough, the power came back on. So now my house is clean, my walk is clear, the laundry is started, my daughter is content and playing, and I'm heading for a relaxing shower...(sigh..)

No comments: